Record a Conference Call via Phone Keypad
Follow these steps to record a conference call using your phone's keypad with Reservationless Conference Calling.
- Press #7 You will enter record mode.
- Please follow the appropriate instructions based on the prompts heard:
- 1 To begin recording - System message: "The conference is now being recorded"
- 3 To retrieve the reference number of the latest recording
- #7 To return to recording menu
- 1 To pause recording
- 2 To stop recording
- 3 To retrieve reference number of current recording
Note: You may store up to 6 recordings at a time for playback purposes, regardless of length
upon recording completion: Request MP3/WAV Files of recorded conference calls (Recordings are stored for 6 months).