Have a question? We can help!
Honor Roll '08 - '13
Redefine Your Webcast Experience
Include social media functionality, webcam and streaming videos with external links to added-value content plus much more. By selecting as many features and widgets as you want, you create your own event environment.
By providing you with the latest webcasting features on the market, such as social networking, live reporting, interactivity or high customization, Arkadin ensures that you will deliver the best experience to your attendees.
The most advanced webcasting solution available:
- • User controlled experience
- • Real time engagement tools: polls, surveys, live-chat and Q&A
- • Widgets maximize your audience attention: speaker bios, downloadable resources, social media, group chat
Allow attendees to connect and share content with social networks:
- • Your audience can tweet, share, and comment on your content
- • Easily add and configure Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn as part of your webcasts
Take the opportunity to promote your company brand, products and services:
- • Add your logo to all event pages, including registration, webcast lobbies, email communications, and the webcast user console
- • Customize the webcast user console using images, colors and stylized text elements that reflect your corporate identity
Real Time Analytics
Live and post-event reporting and analytics for higher ROI:
- • Web-based reporting portal for instant measurement
- • Detailed statistics combined with attendee activity tracking
Capture important and qualifying data about your audience:
- Design your own registration pages to collect audience demographics and measure interest
- Automatically generate confirmations, reminders, and follow-up emails
Accessibility to anyone, anywhere, from any device
Extend the reach of your strategic communications to everyone, including mobile users, without requiring any special configuration:
- • Now, users can view live and on-demand webcasts on any Apple or Android smartphone or tablet
- • No downloads or plug-ins
- • Supports flash and non-flash devices
- • Extend the life of your content and allow access on-demand for those people that missed the initial broadcast
High Volume UsersDoes your business hold large numbers of Webcasts each month? Contact us with your current usage and requirements and we will quote you additional options.
Let Our Experts Guide You
Our specialists guide you through the whole process and recommend the best package to fit your needs:
- • A project manager, helping you design your event
- • Specially trained conference operators, for any live assistance
- • A team of technical experts including sound engineers, cameramen and more
- • Simultaneous translators
- • Plus Arkadin local assistance in 15 languages
You will benefit from a highly personalized service.